It is such an honor to be considered as part of your special day - your wedding is our favorite way to display the heartbeat of Upper Crust's quality and service. We cater to each wedding individually with the philosophy that since you are unique, so should your wedding be.
Food and Beverages
Upper Crust has been known on the central coast for many things, but none as significant as the delectable and unique food creations that have been fashioned over the course of more than two decades. Our customers have consistently told us that we have provided their best wedding dining experience. Our unrelenting standards come from a dedication to quality ingredients and a detailed attention to service. We pride ourselves in supporting local farmers, and reap the benefits of the freshest and tastiest ingredients. Martin Gonzalez - the head chef has perfected a consistency that would be expected from his ten plus years at Upper Crust and holds himself to the highest standard - resulting in an outcome of mouth-watering, fresh, unique and high quality dishes. Flexibility is an integral part of our catering standard, as we understand that you have a unique vision of your wedding day.
All of our packages include our house brewed mango ice tea and lemon-cucumber ice water in beautiful glass dispensers. Coffee service is also included in every package, whether you prefer a coffee station or table service. We are also able to purchase wine at Wholesale cost, saving you time and money.
Package Prices Include
- Mango Ice Tea and Water Station.
- Regular and Decaf Coffee Station.
- Cake Cutting.
- Champaign pour for toasts.
- $18 per hour per server.
- $22 per hour for a manager.
- Taxes are not included in prices
- An 18% Gratuity will be added only to the price of the food items
Taylor rental is offered to our customers with no mark up on price. You pay them directly and we take care of the rest. We do not require them as a provider, however they are a great partnership!
Service for Buffet or Plated Entrées
We are able to do any of our dinner packages as a buffet or a plated dinner.
- Service fee is $18 per hour per server.
- Buffet style requires roughly 1 server for every 25-30 guests
- Plated entrées require roughly 1 server for every 15 guests
- A chef will be required to accompany plated events for a flat fee of $150
- The chef fee for Buffet events is a flat fee of $100
We encourage you to come into the restaurant for a tasting. Please have a general idea of what you are interested in. We require that you have a firm reception date and venue before tasting. Because the chef makes certain food items exclusively for catering, please don't hesitate to call ahead with any specific questions or requests.
Vegetarians, Vegans, Specialty Food Requests
It is our pleasure to cater to any specific food request. Because your reception is unique, we prefer catering to your special requests individually without adding unnecessary charges. PLease let us know what you or anyof your guests require individually, and we will be happy to create a specific menu for you.
Minimum of 3 Dozen Per Choice
Any of these appetizers can be passed or stationary:
- Bruschetta buffalo mozzarella, fresh chopped tomatoes, mozzarella and garlic on sour dough points.
- Artichoke Hearts battered with a blonde ale and fried whole, lightly sprinkled with
Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Served with our house marinara.
- Sautéed Meatballs in our house marinara.
- House Made Chilled Gazpacho in mini shot glasses.
- Tortellini Skewers with a pesto dipping sauce.
- Thai Chicken Skewers with a Thai-style peanut glaze and fresh Italian parsley.
- Calamari lightly battered and deep fried; served with marinara or garlic aioli.
- Caprese Skewers; cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and buffalo mozzarella drizzled in a balsamic reduction.
- Cucumber Boat filled with sun dried tomato pesto.
- Herb Pizzetes topped with warm goat cheese, roasted garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Asparagus Spears wrapped with prosciutto and served with an aioli dipping sauce.
- Rancho Sirloin Steak Skewers in a balsamic reduction.
- Rolled and Stuffed Prosciutto filled with cream cheese and apple.
- Stuffed Pepperoncini filled with a salmon mousse.
- Stuffed Mushrooms filled with baked Italian sausage, parmesan and bread crumbs.
- House-made Dungeness crab-cakes baked, with a mild roasted red pepper cream in a phyllo dough shell.
- Stuffed Pequillo Peppers with artichoke hearts and montreche goat cheese.
- Smoked salmon on ciabatta crostini with warm goat cheese and capers.
- Grilled Tequila Lime Shrimp Skewers with a citrus dipping sauce.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp with a tequila lime dipping sauce.
- Filet Mignon Skewers with an aged balsamic tomato dipping sauce.
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops.
- Lamb Pops with a fresh mint vinaigrette.
Platters or Stationary Appetizers
|Antipasto Platter assortment of gourmet cheeses, traditional Italian meats, olives, mushrooms, pepperoncini peppers and tomatoes.
|Fruit Platter: fresh fruits and seasonal mixed berries.
|Vegetable Platter: An assortment of fresh seasonal
|Smoked Atlantic Salmon Platter with lemon spices and herbs,
organic gourmet crackers and lemon dill cream cheese.
|Baked Brie Platter freshly baked imported French Brie with
orange marmalade glaze and crostini.
(Included with entrée purchase)
For a buffet reception, choose two of the following salads:
For a plated reception, choose one of the following salads:
- Fresh Caesar Salad. House-made Caesar dressing, baby romaine hearts, fresh grated parmesan and foccacia croutons.
- Mixed Green salad. Roma tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, foccacia croutons and our house balsamic vinaigrette.
- Our famous Raspberry Salad. Candy walnuts, bleu cheese and fresh apple slices
- Greek Salad. Feta cheese, kalamata olives, cucumbers and tomatoes over baby mixed greens with a greek vinaigrette.
- Poppy Seed Salad. Grapes, raisins, sliced almonds, red onions and mandarin oranges with a poppy seed dressing.
- Roasted Beet Salad. Walnuts and bleu cheese over baby mixed greens with our house balsamic vinaigrette.
- Baby Spinach Salad. Roasted pistachios, red onions, Montrechet goat cheese with our house-made honey lemon dressing.
(If either entrée selection is designated with a *,
choose one starch and one vegetable option.)
- Roasted baby new red potatoes with rosemary and fresh garlic
- Zesty lemon Risotto
- Wild Rice Pilaf with peas and pearl onions
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Haricot Verts with almond slices and roasted red bell pepper
- Grilled asparagus spears, lightly salted
- Vegetable Medley. Squash, zucchini, carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic
Tuscan Reception Package
For the Entrée, choose two of the following:
- Your choice of Meat, Vegetarian, or Spinach-Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Picatta. Lemon caper white wine sauté, with your choice of two side dishes *
- Angus Tri-Tip. Slow-roasted in au jus, carved thin and served with balsamic reduction *
- Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken.
- Spaghetti Marinara with homemade meatballs.
- Chicken Marsala. Sweet Marsala wine and mushroom cream sauce *
- Pasta Milano. Bow-tie pasta with chicken, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes in a roasted garlic cream sauce.
- Fettuccine Toscano. Artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted chicken, and fresh Italian parsley in a light roasted garlic cream sauce.
- Penne Rustica. Grilled chicken, proscuitto, and fresh roma tomatoes in a tomato- Alfredo sauce.
- Penne Puttanesca. Kalamata olives, capers and artichoke hearts in a semi-spicy fresh tomato basil sauté.
- Linguine with House-made Pesto. Grilled chicken, fresh grape tomatoes, and kalamata olives over linguine pasta tossed in our house-made pesto.
- Pasta Primavera. Fresh array of Vegetables in an olive oil base with penne pasta
- Cheese Ravioli in our house-made marinara, sprinkled with Parmesan.
- Southwest Tequila Lime Pasta. Grilled chicken breast, red onions, and fresh yellow and red bell peppers in a creamy cilantro-pesto sauce, over fettuccine.
- Rigatoni Bolognaise. A blend of ground beef, sausage and white onions, mixed with our house-made marinara and tossed with rigatoni pasta.
- Tomato Basil Angel Hair Pasta. Fresh chopped tomatoes, basil, and chopped garlic over angel hair pasta. Goat cheese or shrimp may be added upon request.
Venetian Reception Package
For the Entrée, choose two of the following:
- 10oz Aged Angus New York Steak in a balsamic reduction glaze or au jus-peppercorn cream sauce. *
- Grilled Salmon Filet with a roased-red pepper cream or lemon dill sauté. *
- Penne Puttenesca with salmon. Kalamata olives, artichoke hearts and capers in a mildly spicy tomato basil sauté.
- Pumpkin Ravioli in a vanilla alfredo with a touch of nutmeg.
- Crab Ravioli in a mild lobster sherry bisque.
- Rosemary Chicken Provolone Ravioli in a roasted red pepper cream with fresh parmesan.
- Florentine Shrimp Scampi Ravioli. Spinach and cheese stuffed ravioli topped with jumbo prawns in an artichoke lemon cream.
- Prawns and Prosciutto. Tiger Prawns, simmered in cream sauce with fresh grated Parmesan and prosciutto, tossed with rigatoni.
- Chicken Parmigiano. Pounded and breaded chicken medallions, topped with smoked mozzarella and our house marinara. *
- Angus Aged 10oz Rib Eye Steak in a balsamic reduction glaze or au jus-peppercorn cream sauce. *
- Stuffed Chicken Breast. Artichokes and feta cheese with a lemon basil cream. *
- Lamb Shank. Tender, slow roasted 10oz lamb shank served in natural au-jus. *
- Fresh Mahi Mahi with a roased-red pepper cream or lemon dill sauté. *
- Crab Cakes. House made Dungeness crab cakes in roasted red pepper cream. *
- Peanut Crusted Chicken Breast. Baked tender with a Szechwan peanut glaze.
Golden Riviera Reception Package
For the Entrée, choose two of the following:
- Filet Mignon topped with a bleu cheese cream and Greek olive tapenade. *
- Seared Yellow fin over fettuccine with a tequila lime sauce and roasted vegetables. *
- Seafood Pasta. Calamari steaks, tiger shrimp, Atlantic salmon, New Zealand green-lipped mussels and New England Manilla clams in a tomato-basil white wine and butter garlic sauté. *
- Fresh Alaskan Halibut in a mango-chili glaze or lemon basil artichoke cream. *
- Tender Frenched New Zealand rack of lamb in a mint balsamic reduction. *
- Lobster Ravioli in a mild lobster sherry bisque. *
- Fresh Blue Nose Sea bass in a lemon artichoke basil cream sauce or sweet lemon vinaigrette. *